Captain Pizza twirls pizza pies and toasts subs for area residents at its North Reading shop. This family-owned and operated restaurant and take-out pizza parlor is located at the intersection of Route 28 and North Street, next to Tedeschi's Food Shops. Captain Pizza offers an expanded menu with a variety of American, Greek and pasta dinners. Diners can order calzones, sandwiches, wraps, hot grilled steaks, salads and cold beverages, as well as an assortment of sides, such as mozzarella sticks, onion rings, chicken wings and buffalo wings. Delivery is offered all day within a three-mile radius for minimum orders of $6.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is level access from the parking lot to a walkway entrance.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Greek, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Dinner, Lunch