Chestnut Street Complex
Maguire Field at the Chestnut Street Complex is the home of North Reading Youth Soccer. The three soccer fields are dedicated to Terry Maguire, who founded North Reading Youth Soccer in 1978. The Chestnut Street Complex also contains a softball field, basketball court and Kidspot playground. All pets must be leashed and all animal waste must be picked up and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available next to the playground. A ramp leads up to the playground.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches