Bill and Laurie Cushing are owners of this quaint family-operated establishment. Christopher's Restaurant is in its 25th year of home cooking. Bill Cushing prepares all dishes from fresh ingredients, including the desserts and pastries. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast menu is available all day, and has a large selection, including several types of omelettes, French toast, and pancakes. Early Bird Breakfast Specials are available weekdays between 6 and 11 a.m.
For lunch, customers can choose from an array of sandwiches, wraps, and salads. Christopher's Restaurant has a special daily meal, which are homemade entrees such as, meatloaf, or liver and onions. A permanent fixture to the menu, Christopher's American Chop Suey, is a local customer favorite. There is also homemade chili, soups, and stews.
Christopher's Restaurant has won the Reader's Choice Award for "Best Breakfast", "Best Lunch" and "Regional Best Breakfast".
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: Jul 15 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home Cooked Breakfast and Lunch
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.christophersreading.com
- Specialties: Omelets, American Chop Suey, Chili
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: American Chop Suey
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: American Chop Suey
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Bill Cushing
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual