Colombo's Pizza & Cafe is a family-owned neighborhood sub and pizza shop. There are a few tables, but it is more of a take-out and delivery service. The menu is rather expansive, offering a dozen different salads and several appetizers, hot and cold subs, pizzas, calzones, pastas and 1/2 pound burgers. Unique items include a Buffalo Chicken Caesar Salad, Eggplant Fries, Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Pizza and the Triple Bypass Burger.
They serve beer and wine on location, and gift cards are available.
- Hours: Mon, Sun, 11am - 9pm; Tue - Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, subs, salads, appetizers
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.colombospizzacafe.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Eggplant Parmigiano Sub, Pesto Chicken Pizza, Spinach & Cheese Calzone, Lasagna, Triple Bypass Burger
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual