Owner Patrick Jammal opened Comically Speaking in Reading in 1990 and moved his store across the street to its current location about two years ago. This whimsical store is filled with comics, posters and both new and vintage collectibles. Comically Speaking has an extensive selection of new and used CD's and DVD's available, as well as video games, t-shirts and action figures. You'll also find some surprising statues and busts for sale. Stop in and check out this amazing store.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 10am - 6pm; Wed - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Comic books, trade paperbacks, hardcovers, action figures, DVD's, CD's, video games, statues and busts, collectibles
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Book store specialties: Comics
- New/used: New, Used