Elite Freestyle Karate and Elite Fitness share the same location.
Elite Fitness has a full range of cardio, free weight and fitness equipment and offers supervised training with certified trainers. The airy, well-lit studio has showers available on-site. The staff offers guidance on nutrition and weight management. Therapeutic massage is available.
Elite Karate has four instructors and offers 35 classes per week in karate, jujitsu, kickboxing, mixed martial arts and tae kwon do. Average class size is 15 students.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 12pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Number of classes/week: 35
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 4
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: Equal
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Individualized attention in a positive setting.