For over seven generations, Elysé has been designing and handcrafting high-quality jewelry. Owner Richard Berberian is a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America. With his education and family heritage, he has continued to create unique pieces that are worn all across the country. Elysé's jewelry has even accessorized the hosts of NBC's Superstars of Dance.
Elysé only uses the highest-grade diamonds and precious colored gems. It offers such services as jewelry casting, diamond setting and finishing, repairs, and appraisals.
Besides its own uniquely designed jewelry, Elysé also carries high-quality designer collections. Manufacturers include Bergio, Imperial Pearl Company, Io Si Scavia and Lieberfarb. There is also the My First Gems Collection, special timeless gifts for girls and young women.
Elysé requests appointments for reasons of security, discretion and personalization. Elysé is happy to schedule early-morning, late-night and weekend appointments to accommodate its customers.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Fri, Sun, by appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: The sidewalk is wheelchair-accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine Jewelery
- Services: Financing, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Customized jewelry cannot be returned; ask the sales representatives for further information.
- Parking: Free lot
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: Bergio, Imperial Pearl Company, Io Si Scavia, Lieberfarb
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal