Eric's has been a familiar destination for flowers and plants in Reading since 1957. It includes a full florist shop, with full-time designers, a greenhouse filled with tropical plants, cactus and hanging planters and a wide array of shrubs, trees, perennials, annuals and vegetable plants. There is also a gift shop and a bulk materials area with several types of soil, enriched "super" soil, compost and bark mulch. Eric's stocks many organic garden and lawn-care products and offers seminars on organic gardening and other topics such as "Thinking out of the pot". It also offers custom garden design. Check their Web site for information on current seminars and specials.
- Fax: 781-944-0091
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicap parking spot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Planters, gift items, trees, shrubs, bedding plants, annuals, perennials, vegetable plants
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Phone orders: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Making it fun to make things grow."