Fuddruckers is a chain of family restaurants. This location can be found inside of the Jordan's Furniture complex. Fuddruckers is a casual establishment with a classic rock decor. It has booths that are embellished with classic performers such as The Beatles and Elvis.
The menu offers classic diner-style choices including burgers, hot dogs, fries and chicken sandwiches. Meals come with your choice of an entree, fries and a soda. Upgrade your drink to a Fuddruckers famous shake at an additional cost.
Fuddruckers also hosts children's birthday parties, Sunday through Friday. It is $7.99 per child with a minimum of eight children. Parties include one and a half hours of seating, a choice of a kids meal and beverage, balloons and activities. For an additional fee, a brownie cake can be purchased. Fuddruckers also helps with group fundraisers, providing flyer design, free balloons and groups can earn 20 percent of sales. Contact Fuddruckers for more information regarding parties and fundraisers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a front door parking spot and giant revolving doors.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Grill, fast food
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fuddruckers.com/images/fudds-menu.pdf
- Specialties: Burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The original burger, the Barry & Elliot burger, the inferno burger, yin yang chicken sandwich, firehouse chicken salad
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The original burger
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual