Good Day Flowers & Gifts
This cute, cozy flower and gift shop is a true North Reading "mom and pop" enterprise. Opened in 2008 by North Reading native Lee Macneil, the shop stocks an assortment of gifts, plants and fresh flowers. In addition, it features dish gardens, fruit and gourmet gift baskets, balloons, plush toys, candy and more.
Free delivery is offered (within North Reading, Reading, Wilmington and Andover) on all orders placed at the shop or via phone.
- Fax: 978-357-3514
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Elegant sympathy tributes are our specialty!
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This community is a veritable melting pot of people from many walks of life.
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: It would be a daisy... casual and popular!
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes