Everyone in Reading knows Harrow's Pot Pies, and Harrow's knows its pot pies. With over 75 years of pie making perfection, Harrow's sells only what it does best. It makes two kinds of pies, those with vegetables and those without. These pies come in four sizes: individual, apartment (serves two to three), family size (serves four) and jumbo (serves six). All pot pies are made with white chicken meat.
Harrow's does have a small side menu. Items are chicken gravy, chicken salad, chicken soup, mashed potatoes, squash and cranberry sauce. There are also two dessert pies, apple and blueberry.
And that's Harrow's—simple, home-made chicken pot pies voted by the Phantom Gourmet as "Best in New England."
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Chicken pot pie
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chickenpie.com/takeout.html
- Specialties: Chicken pot pie
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Support for 75 years
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Chicken Pot Pie
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Pot Pie
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch