This public country club, owned by the Town of North Reading, overlooks the lush greens of the Hillview Golf Course and is a popular venue for weddings and receptions. The large first-floor dining/function room can accommodate more than 300 guests and boasts "the largest dance floor in the area." In addition to weddings, the Hillview welcomes engagement parties, golf outings, bridal showers and other special events. View a colorful photo gallery of facilities and grounds on its website.
Located on the lower level and accessed through the side door off of the parking area, The Pub is open daily to the public for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take-out orders are also available from The Pub's menu.
- Hours: Hours for The Pub: Mon - Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Direct wheelchair access through front entrance (function) and through side entrance (Pub)
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: hillviewcountryclub.com/menus.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun