J. Turner Hood School Field
The park behind the J. Turner Hood School features a baseball field with regulation 90-foot baselines. There also is a large open area and a paved pathway from the school's parking lot to the field. A small playground sits behind the school at the entrance to the baseball field. All pets must be leashed and all animal waste must be picked up and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: A paved walkway leads from the parking lot down the hill to the baseball field. Handicapped parking is available in the parking lot.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Tables