This sub shop located on the corner of Main and Washington has been serving Reading for five years. Known mainly for its roast beef sandwiches, Jimbo's serves a variety of foods. With only seven tables inside, take-out is often a better option than dining in. Other menu items include hot and cold subs, club sandwiches, steak kebabs, calzones and fried seafood platters.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, pizza, seafood, calzones, kebabs
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Roast beef sandwich, club sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual