Reading Co-operative Bank was founded in 1886, and today they are a leading bank for Reading and surrounding communities. It offers competitive interest rates and is FDIC-insured. Reading Co-operative Bank provides banking services to individuals and businesses. These services include basic checking and savings accounts, money markets, IRAs and CDs, health savings plans and other investments such as life and disability insurances, auto and business loans, home mortgages and equity. The bank has six branches in surrounding towns. All customers have options of online and telephone banking that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. ATM/debit cards are also available. For more information, be sure to visit the website or the company's Facebook page.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 4pm; Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Sun, closed. Drive-through hours: Mon - Wed, 7:30am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1886
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service