RE/MAX Heritage covers the residential markets in the suburbs north of Boston. With four agencies in North Reading, Reading, Wakefield and Melrose, this office has access to a wide network or information and marketing resources to help homeowners and buyers. Its agents offer clients their collective knowledge of each neighborhood, local attractions and resources. They maintain relationships with their clients, assisting them through each step of the marketing, search and closing process.
- Fax: 978-664-4552
- Hours: Daily, by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of agents: 7
- Specialties (real estate): Sales
- Type (real estate): Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: Yes
- Agents: Steve Chuha, 781-944-6060; Tina Endicott, 781-517-4205; Eileen Hamblin, 781-517-0271; Linda O'Koniewski, 781-517-0211; Alison M. Socha, 781-517-0213; Janice Sullivan, 978-857-5473; Terrence Tully, 978-317-2467