Romano's Macaroni Grill is a chain of restaurants serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
A low-lit atmosphere complete with string lights, cobblestone tiled walls and Italian influenced artwork, Romano's offers a relaxing dining experience for the family and the romantics. Seating options include tables and booths. The dining room has an open wall that divides it from the kitchen. While eating, one can watch as the chefs create their meals from handcrafted pasta. A fully stocked bar provides a selection of mixed drinks, wines and beers.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 10am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian and Mediterranean Cuisine including handcrafted pastas, seafood, grilled meats, brick oven pizzas and desserts.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Handcrafted pasta
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pollo limone rustica, penne rustica, lobster ravioli, chicken scaloppine
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Create your own handcrafted pasta dish. Customers can choose pasta type, sauce, meat and vegetable to create their own special dish. Meats and side salad are at a small additional charge.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual