Established in 1956, Simms Jewelers has been a Reading destination for fine jewelry for many years. They carry a full line of jewelry and watches, in platinum, 14 karat gold and sterling silver. Graduate gemologist, Peter Simms stocks several current designer brands, including flyer fit wedding bands and pink diamond rings; and Lorenzo, Zina and Frederic Duclos sterling silver necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Whether it's an appraisal you need, a small repair on a favorite necklace or an opportunity to turn your unwanted gold or diamonds into cash, Simms Jewelers is a great place to start.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicap parking spot and the entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry and watches
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Seiko, Tissot, Pulsar
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal