North Reading's Crossroads Plaza, across from Walgreen's, has been home to Subway since 2003. This colorful, brightly appointed shop continues the long-held Subway tradition of warm, fresh bread and a variety of fresh toppings for sandwiches or salads. Low-fat mini subs with a "fit" drink and a "fit" side may be ordered. An assortment of beverages, as well as fruit and yogurt are also offered, with the option to "make it a meal."
Breakfast is now served daily.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair, flat access from parking lot to front entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Beginning soon, this Subway location will be offering the Box Lunch, consisting of a 6" sub, chips, a cookie and a napkin. The lunches are packed in a stackable box, perfect for family picnics or taking back to the office/job site.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun