The Corner Closet
The Corner Closet is a women's boutique that sells gently used consignments. The store, which is owned and operated by sisters, has been serving Reading since 2002. There is a selection of women's clothes, purses, jewelry and small household items.
Clothes that have been displayed for more than 30 days are on 20 percent off; those that have been in stock for more then 60 days receive a 50% discount.
Consignment appraisals are by appointment only.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing, accessories, jewelry, small furniture
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Items as is. No returns
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Donations hours: By appointment
- Donations policy: No more than 15 items at a time. Clean and gently used to perfect condition. Customer receives 45 percent of proceeds. 60-day consignment period. All clothes over 60 days donated to local charity.