The Hitching Post Gift Shop
The Hitching Post is a charming and eclectic gift store with a large selection of local artisan handcrafted items. Pewter pieces, sterling and semi-precious stone jewelery, wooden-ware, pottery, Beanpod candles, quilted runners and children's items are just a few of the many unique gifts that can be found here. Manufacturer's include Pairpoint, Wilton Armitale, and Baggallini. It also sells Boston Prints, reading items and locally produced greeting cards.
The Hitching Post gift shop has an e-mail list for special offers and announcements.
- Fax: 781-942-3801
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9 - 5:30pm; Sat 9 - 5pm. Summer hours (July - Aug): Mon - Fri 9 - 5pm; Sat 9 - 3pm. November and December: Sundays 12 noon to 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Greeting cards, notecards, pottery, jewelry, glassware, children's gifts, pewter, home decor, Reading items, Boston items & more ...
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Merchandise credit only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people - the Reading community is a great place to work, live & raise a family!
- What's your most popular item?: Handcrafted jewelry and greeting cards