The Hot Spot in Reading
For the past 16 years, "Ace" Foulds has been serving up fresh coffee and home-made pastries to the Reading community. Familiar faces stop by all morning to purchase a cup of the daily flavor. Everyday the choice changes but the flavors are always available in regular, decaf, iced and decaf iced. The java is also freshly ground for 1 lb. and 1/2 lb. orders, they can accommodate large orders and have Joe-to-Go for all of your events.
"Ace" bakes her goods every morning. Her most popular items are her scones. Also baked daily are muffins and cookies. The prices are just right, less than $2 for a tall cup of joe or a baked good, and the small, relaxed store provides a quaint get-away, especially so, considering the small reading nook filled with books written by local authors that occasionally hosts book signings.
- Hours: Mon, 7am - 1pm; Tue - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat, 7am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Coffee and baked goods
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh, baked scones
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual