The Pizza Guys, conveniently located on Route 28, right next to Sports, Spirits and Steaks, offers an array of Italian and specialty pizzas, salads, calzones, appetizers and cold beverages for take out. Free delivery is available to North Reading and parts of Reading and Andover.
Owners Paul and Bob are experienced pizza guys, who formerly owned and operated Pizza Mia with shops in Wilmington and Tewksbury.
- Hours: Daily, 4pm - 10pm; special opening at noon on Sundays during football season
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: August, 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Authentic hand-tossed Italian style pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The owners live locally and decided to open shop in North Reading, since it is an attractive, fast-growing, convenient locale.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner