The Wine Shop of Reading
Located in Reading Center near the town green, The Wine Shop of Reading is a bright, beautifully appointed store with a carefully selected assortment of beverages and spirits, cigars, cheeses, gift baskets and Stonewall Kitchens delicacies. Its thoughtful displays offer wines to complement various cuisines as well as selections from around the world. For beer lovers, the Patels offer a wide array of brews. Every Friday, it opens a featured wine to "sip," with wine tastings offered every other week. The friendly, helpful proprietors opened their store in March 2009, but the location has hosted a wine store for several years.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicap parking spot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wine, beer, spirits, cheese, cigars, gift items, gift baskets. Special orders welcome.
- Specialties: Wine recommendations, gift items, gift baskets and gift cards
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes