Town Pizza is located right in the heart of Reading Square. The pizza dough is homemade and hand-tossed and the ingredients and toppings are fresh and locally purchased. It offers two slices of cheese and one can of soda for $3.75, all day, everyday. Monday through Wednesday, a large cheese pizza is only $6.99.
Pizza is not the only item on the expansive menu; it has weekly specials, hot and cold subs, calzones, pasta, a menu referred to as "Town Wraps" that includes the "Reading Wrap," and much more. Town Pizza offers a little something for everyone in the community.
Town Pizza also does not use peanut oils and only uses light vegetable oils. Much of the food has zero trans fat, including its fried appetizers. Although this is a "fast-food" location, it provides healthy menu alternatives.
Town Pizza is highly active in the community. This family-owned business supports local sports teams and fundraisers. It encourages organizations to ask for partnership.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, subs, pasta, burgers
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.townpizzareading.com/menu_print.php
- Specialties: Reading Wrap, Heaven Burger, Hell Burger, House Special Pizza and Low-Fat Foccacia
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Reading Wrap, Heaven Burger, Hell Burger
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Regional specialty: American, Greek, Italian