Trinity Evangelical Church
Drag box to select area
Trinity traces its history to 1817, when it was formally organized as the First Baptist Church. The original church was located on Park Street until fire destroyed the building in 1886, and it was moved to Haverhill Street. The church was rebuilt after another fire in 1928. The church changed its name to Trinity Evangelical Church in 2001. Along with the church, the property at the corner of Haverhill and Mount Vernon streets features a gymnasium, children's ministry center and youth ministry center. The Rev. George Ray is the senior pastor.
105 Haverhill St, North Reading, MA 01864
- Fax: 978-664-0460
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking is available in the parking lot next to the doors. Ramps lead to the entrance from the parking lot.
- Accessibility Details: Ramped curb on corner
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm.
- Hours: Worship: Sun, 8:45am, 10:30am
- Accessible: yes