Walgreens is not only a neighborhood drug store, but a great convenience stores that offers a bit of everything for your shopping needs. Walgreen's inventory includes personal hygiene products, cosmetics and styling items, office and school supplies, stationery, toys, seasonal gifts and cleaning products, as well as a small grocery department. Other services offered include photo development and gift cards.
The Walgreens pharmacy fills out and re-fills prescriptions, while the pharmacists will give customers advise about various medications and side effects. The pharmacy also offers daily immunization services and a Prescription Savings Club Card which provides discounts on prescriptions.
Walgreen's has a weekly circular that highlights weekly sales and contains in-store rebates. The store also accepts manufacturer's coupons.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicap parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All Insurances Accepted.
- Licenses: All pharmacists are board and state certified.
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes