Reading's Burbank YMCA offers a wide range of programs and facilities for both children and adults. Its facilities include an eight-lane Olympic swimming pool, a gymnasium and a fitness center, which offers cardiovascular and strength training equipment, as well as fitness classes and personal training. The YMCA offers a wide range of programs for children, including full and part-day childcare. For school-aged children, it offers swimming lessons, a swim team, summer camp opportunities and activities for teens.
- Fax: 781-942-1130
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Ages: All
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Health of mind, body and spirit.
- Membership info: www.ymcaboston.org/burbank/membership/
- Private events: Yes
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: www.ymcaboston.org/burbank/schedules/
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Personal training
- Number of lanes in the pool: 8
- Pool length: Olympic