Today is Monday, Nov. 19. Here are five things that Reading or North Reading are thankful for this year:
1. North Reading's School Building Project. North Reading is thankful that the school building project was passed earlier this year. The school district recently held a groundbreaking ceremony and expects that the school will be complete in 2014.
2. Reading's new businesses. The town of Reading is happy to have several new businesses in town including Cookies and Cream, Zinga!, Jenny Boston, Cupcake City, The Dirty Doodle, Camp to Castle Consignment and more.
3. North Reading businesses. North Reading is also grateful for new businesses that opened in town this year including Celebration Kingdom, Axle Color Studio, Ten and Under and more.
4. Reading's Old South Church. Reading is so thankful for their landmark Old South Church that a fundraising campaign was launched to keep it standing.
5. Good neighbors. De Bellofatto Keimach shared on Facebook, "Good neighbors who have become friends."
What else are Reading and North Reading thankful for? Tell us in the comments section below.