Today is Tuesday, March 20. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 72 degrees today and drop to 48 in the evening. Expect partly cloudy skies.
2. Reading Finance Committee. The will meet at at 7:30 p.m. The FY2013 budget is on the agenda.
3. North Reading Community Planning Commission (CPC). The at at 7:30 p.m. Agenda items include inclusionary zoning and Parks and Recreation Department banner.
4. Superintendent Willis. Have a question about the school building project? Ask North Reading Superintendent Willis questions live on Patch tomorrow between 2 and 3 p.m.
5. Team trivia. In the mood for some trivia? Stop by for at 8 p.m.