Valentine's Day is almost here. Tired of buying jewelry, chocolates and teddy bears for your girlfriend or wife for Valentine's Day? Combine a couple of these ideas for the perfect gift:
1. Portrait. Women love photos. Arrange to have a family portrait taken at and have it framed. If you don't have kids, how about just a shot of the two of you? Or a photo of your pet?
2. Wishing Well Gift Shop. The is full of gifts including pre-measured martini mixers and champagne toppers $11.99 for a pack of five, Crabtree and Evelyn handcream $12.99, fuzzy slippers $9.99, Yankee Candles that range in price and size, specialty soap $8.95 and more. If you want to stay away from giving a box of chocolates, but still want to add something sweet to your gift, buy chocolate covered oreos for $2.75.
3. Flowers. Flowers are a beautiful way to brighten her day. Pick up a dozen roses or a colorful bouquet from or . Bouquets vary in price and size.
4. Spa day. Women love to get pampered at the spa. Pick up a gift certificate for a Rejuvenating Facial $78 or De-Stress Eye Treatment $35 from
5. Hair and nails. What woman wouldn't want to have her hair and nails done? Buy a gift certificate for a local salon for a cut and/or manicure. There are several to choose from in North Reading including, , , and more.