Valentine's Day is around the corner. Did you buy a gift for the guy in your life yet? Men can be hard to buy for. Here are some ideas that will make him smile:
1. He needs a new watch. The has a great selection of watches. Luminox watches start at $268 and Freelock watches start at $270. Can't spend that much? They also have a great selection of cufflinks.
2. He loves music. on Main Street offers lessons for different instruments including: guitar, bass, drums, piano and more. They also sell instruments and accessories. Call 978-664-6213 for more information and prices or check their Web site.
3. He loves his car. Take his car to Lou's Custom Exhaust on Main Street. They have their own Signature Series of mufflers. Not sure what he would choose? Buy him a gift certificate instead and he can decide! They provide a lifetime warranty on mufflers with stock systems and a two year warranty on pipes. They provide free repairs for both. This can be pricey, so call first for an estimate. Their phone number is 978-664-6114.
4. He needs to relax. Make an appointment for the two of you to have a couples massage at . If you make the appointment during the month of February, a couples massage is $140. It's a gift for both of you! After, treat him to a romantic dinner at the .
5. He plays golf. Get him a gift certificate to play at the or practice at the on Main Street. Green Fees at Hillview are $38 for 18 holes during the week and $41 on the weekend. Add an extra $15 if you want to pay for his golf cart, too. The also has a variety of equipment including clubs and gear.