The following is an excerpt from the log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, March 23
- At 10:05 a.m., an unknown caller reported that a tow truck hit a light pole. The tow truck company will pay for the damages, according to the log.
- At 10:10 a.m., a James Road resident reported that her car was keyed while it was parked at the and two bags of trash were taken from the curb in front of her house. An officer looked at her car and reported that it did not appear to be keyed.
- At 10:47 a.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Lincoln Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:01 p.m., an employee from reported an unwanted guest. The woman in the store was issued a no trespass order as she had stolen items from the store in the past. Police spoke with the woman who said she would not return to the store.
- At 3:43 p.m., an unknown caller reported two youths jumped a fence on Scotland Road and met a blue sedan. The caller believed it was a drug deal. Detectives are investigating.
- At 5:41 p.m., a Belmont Street resident reported tire tracks across his front lawn. An officer gave the resident the insurance information of the tow truck that hit the light pole on Belmont Street earlier in the day.
- At 6:48 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. The car accident was minor and no injuries were reported.
- At 8:14 p.m., a Summit Drive resident reported noise from the apartment above hers. She said she could hear a woman yelling, "please stop." Police investigated and found that the people yelling were celebrating, not arguing.
- At 11:09 p.m., a High Street resident reported that the neighbor above her was making a lot of noise. An officer spoke to the neighbor who was moving, but agreed to keep the noise down.
Saturday, March 24
- At 12:53 a.m., an unknown caller reported two people fighting at . Police spoke with one of the employees who said she had a disagreement with a male co-worker regarding tips.
- At 1:54 a.m., a manager from reported that a new employee locked herself in the gated area in the back of the building attempting to lock up for the night. She was eventually able to get herself out.
- At 10:19 a.m., an unknown caller reported that his vehicle was hit while parked at .
- At 11:29 a.m., a Linnea Lane resident reported that her car windshield was cracked overnight.
- At 11:46 a.m., an unknown caller reported that four lockers at the were broken into and items were stolen.
- At 4:10 p.m., a Longwood Road resident reported that his truck was on fire in his driveway. The put the fire out.
- At 5:49 p.m., an unknown caller reported an outdoor fire on Emerson Street. A homeowner put the fire out.
- At 11:25 p.m., an unknown caller reported a house party on Mark Avenue. When officers arrived, the house was dark and blinds were shut.
Sunday, March 25
- At 12:38 a.m., the manager from reported a suspicious person looking in the windows of the restaurant. Police investigated and found that the man had left the scene in a red pickup prior to their arrival.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org