The following is an excerpt from the log from Tuesday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, April 3
- At 11:18 a.m., a caller reported that her keys were locked in her vehicle with two infants on Libby Avenue. Police were able to gain access to the car.
- At 2:30 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported that a strange car was parked in a driveway on her street. Police found that the car belonged to a dog walker.
- At 3:41 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:58 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Charles Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:51 p.m., a 22-year-old Woburn resident was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle after his registration was suspended and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license on Latham Lane.
- At 10:58 p.m., a 50-year-old Reading resident was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license on Pinevale Avenue.
Wednesday, April 4
- At 3:44 p.m., a . The police and reported to the scene as well as the Massachusetts State Police Hazards Device Squad. After investigating, the package was deemed safe and from a marketing company in Minnesota.
- At 6:21 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report ID fraud.
- At 8:49 p.m., a caller reported that a man stole a pack of cigarettes from the and feld onto 95 South.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org