The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Tuesday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- At 12:24 a.m., a Concord Street resident reported a downed fence at 73 Concord Street.
- At 2:09 a.m., a caller reported a tree limb in wires on Park Street.
- At 9:38 a.m., a caller reported a low hanging wire on Elm Street.
- At 11:12 a.m., a caller reported a low hanging wire on Railroad Avenue.
- At 2:20 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on North Street.
- At 10:47 p.m., a Swan Pond Road resident reported heavy flooding on Route 62. The DPW responded.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- At 9:43 a.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported mailbox damage.
- At 8 p.m., a Kings Row resident reported a group of 10 to 15 kids throwing eggs.
- At 8:22 p.m., a caller reported damage to his mailbox and granite post.
- At 9:13 p.m., a caller reported that his boss threatened him. Police are investigating.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.