The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 6:50 p.m. Monday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Ash Street, Fabio DeCastro, 35, of 45 Central St., Medford was arrested on charges of operating with a revoked license and revoked registration and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
At 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Main Street, Angela Crawford, 24, of 12 Oakland Road, North Reading was arrested on a warrant.
At 7:44 p.m. Wednesday, a caller stated that he was rear ended in the Oye's parking lot and then the other driver slashed his tire, threatened him with a knife and fled. Police found and arrested John Foley, 29, of of 85 Fells Avenue, Medford on charges of assault by means of a dangerous weapon, malicious destruction of property and following too close.
Monday, March 4
- At 9:11 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:46 a.m., a Hillcrest Road resident reported that her garage window was broken.
Tuesday, March 5
- At 9:03 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:43 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. No injuries were reported.
Wednesday, March 6
- At 10 a.m., an employee from Anton's Cleaners reported that prom gowns were taken from the store.
- At 11:22 a.m., a caller reported a needle found on the side of Main Street. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 12:44 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, March 7
- At 1:28 p.m., a caller reported a suspicious person in the lobby area of 30 Haven Street. The caller took the elevator to the second floor and the person was there before her. Police were unable to locate the person.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org