The following is an excerpt from the log from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:34 a.m. Thursday, as the result of a traffic stop Julio C. Chavez, 27, of 21 Congress St., Lynn was arrested on charges of unlicensed operation.
At 5:08 p.m. Thursday, a Grand Street resident reported an unwanted guest and as a result of the call Christine A. Raymond, 47, of 3 Edmonds Pl., Wakefield was held in protective custody and then arrested on a warrant.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- At 8:23 a.m., a caller reported that her van was hit on Salem Street and the other driver drove away.
- At 8:25 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 8:46 a.m., a High Street resident reported a box of jewelry missing from her closet.
- At 10:59 a.m., a Lowell Street resident reported an ongoing problem with ID theft.
- At 12:31 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Hopkins Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 6:34 p.m., a caller reported that her car was hit while parked on Main Street.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- At 12:35 p.m., a caller reported that her car was hit while parked on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 1:20 p.m., a marijuana cigarette was found at and turned in at the police station.
- At 5:21 p.m., a caller reported two youths sitting on a gazebo on Salem Street possibly drinking a beer. There was no alcohol involved and the youths were sent on their way.
- At 8:07 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Chute Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org