The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 12:14 a.m. on Friday, Deanna Young, 41, of 33 Spruce St., in Manchester, N.H., was arrested on Main Street for a warrant and distributing a Class B substance.
At 1:17 p.m. on Friday, Robert Rossi, 27, of 90 Arcadia Ave., in Reading, was arrested on Main Street for a warrant.
Friday, Oct. 14
- At 9:30 a.m., an unknown caller reported that a in a dumpster.
- At 6:15 p.m., a Turner Drive resident called to report that someone was banging on her door and when she didn't answer, the male walked around to the side of her house and looked in the windows. She confronted the man who claimed to be a registered Comcast solicitor.
- At 7:36 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Elm Street.
Saturday, Oct. 15
- At 3:09 a.m. a Peter Road resident called to report that his tires were slashed.
- At 9:19 a.m., a Westward Circle resident called to report that his tires were slashed.
- At 11:56 p.m., a Foley Drive resident called to report that someone threw a pumpkin at her car window and broke it.
Sunday, Oct. 16
- At 12:25 a.m., an officer stopped a vehicle on North Street for failing to obey a traffic signal. A male passenger in the vehicle was an underage youth who had consumed alcohol. His father was notified.
- At 8:22 a.m., an emergency call reported a car accident in front of the .
- At 12:57 p.m., a Detective reported larceny at . The suspect stole over $300 worth of merchandise. Salem, N.H. police were able to stop the subject and arrest him.
- At 1:23 p.m., an unknown caller reported a minor car accident on Main Street.
- At 2:48 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Main Street.
- At 7:12 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident at the intersection of Main Street and Burroughs Road.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.