The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 4:03 p.m. Thursday, Glenn G. Benoit, Jr., 35, of 8 Pluff Ave. was arrested on a fugitive from justice court warrant and nine other warrants.
At 8:28 a.m. Saturday, Matthew J. Dickerson, 19, of 2 Sachem Rd. was arrested on Lowell Road on a warrant.
At 5:07 p.m. Saturday, Frederick G. Adams, 44, of 11312 Inwood Dr., Woburn was arrested on Ten Rod Way on charges of assault and battery and property damage to intimidate.
At 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Kerrie L. Haladay, 27, of 9 Porter Rd. was arrested on charges of possession of a class B drug (Suboxone) and a marked lanes violation.
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- At 8:27 a.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Haverhill Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:44 p.m., a Main Street resident reported an unwanted guest. The guest wanted to retrieve his property or payment for his property. The guest was told that he was not wanted at the residence and was given a notice of trespass.
- At 6:14 p.m., two emergency callers reported a male yelling and swearing on Main Street. The male was the unwanted guest from the 12:44 p.m. call. He was still trying to retrieve his property, a pair of gloves. Police picked up the gloves.
Thursday, Oct. 11
- At 12:41 p.m., a Dogwood Lane resident reported a possible breaking and entering on her road. Police checked the area, but did not find any signs of a breaking and entering.
Friday, Oct. 12
- At 5:41 p.m., a caller reported harassing text messages.
Saturday, Oct. 13
- At 2:26 a.m., an officer reported that the porta-potties at Ipswich River Park had been knocked over.
- At 10:41 a.m., a Homestead Terrace resident reported hearing two male voices in her backyard. Police checked the area, but did not find anyone.
- At 12:06 p.m., a caller reported a male without his shirt on sitting in his car on Central Street. Police spoke with the male who said he was visiting the area and sunning. He agreed to put his shirt back on.
Sunday, Oct. 14
- At 1:02 a.m., Reading PD reported an erratic driver on Park Street. Police checked the area, but did not find the driver.
- At 9:08 a.m., a Valley Road resident reported that her mailbox was smashed.
- At 10:44 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 8:21 p.m., a Tower Hill Road resident reported that a male was sitting in a car in front of the resident's home. When the resident went outside to confront the male, he threatened the resident. After the male threatened the resident, he got back in his car and left the area.
- At 11:30 p.m., a Virginia Road resident reported a suspicious vehicle outside of her home. When the resident turned her light on, the vehicle drove away. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.