The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:37 a.m. Wednesday, Francis E. Donnelly, Jr., 80, of 5 Peter Rd. was arrested on Peter Road on charges of assault and battery and intimidating a witness.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- At 7:50 a.m., a caller reported a female singing and dancing outside on Greenbriar Drive for over 40 minutes. The caller said that the woman had a verbal altercation with another woman regarding her singing. Police spoke to the woman and informed her that her behavior could potentially be disturbing the peace. The woman went inside.
- At 7:56 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 1:36 p.m., a caller reported that her social security number was compromised.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- At 7:07 a.m., a caller reported a car on the side of Crestwood Road with possible drug activity going on inside. The car was gone when police arrived.
- At 12:26 p.m., a Main Street business owner reported that someone came to her place of business and made threats. Police were unable to locate the person.
- At 12:28 p.m., a caller reported an Ebay scam.
- At 7:55 p.m., an officer received a tip that there may be drug activity on Haverhill Street. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 10:58 p.m., a Fairbanks Lane resident reported hearing a loud bang outside. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 11:50 p.m., a caller reported that she had received multiple calls and the person on the other end just breathes into the phone. Police spoke with her phone companies security, who said that the claim would have to go through their legal department.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.