The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:35 p.m. on Sunday, John Cooper, 24, of 409 Park Street, was arrested for assault and battery on Park Street.
Friday, May 11
- At 9:25 a.m., a detail officer reported a minor car accident on Haverhill Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 11:45 a.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:22 p.m., a caller reported some of her property missing. She believes she knows who took it. Detectives are investigating.
- At 8:33 p.m., a caller reported a car driving all over the road on North Street. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 9:25 p.m., a caller reported possible underage drinking on the Hillview golf course. An officer met with the caller to discuss possible solutions. An officer walked through the golf course, but the youths were gone.
Saturday, May 12
- At 12:37 a.m., a caller reported a possible accident on Main Street. Another caller reported that while pulling out onto Main Street a car driving about 80 miles per hour almost hit him. Police put out a BOLO to surrounding towns.
- At 3:53 a.m., a caller reported loud music coming from an apartment near hers on Main Street. Police spoke to the woman in the apartment who had been sleeping.
- At 8:17 p.m., a caller reported smoke coming from a balcony on Main Street. Police found a man was smoking cigarettes.
- At 8:32 p.m., a Macintyre Dr. resident reported that he was home alone with a friend and a man carrying a box around tried to open his house door. The man was also trying to open other house doors.
- At 9:27 p.m., a caller reported teens jumping out in front of his car on Fairway Road. Police found evidence of an underage drinking party. Police spoke with the teens and towed their cars so they would not drive after drinking.
Sunday, May 13
- At 9:07 a.m., an Emerson Road resident reported damage to his mailbox and flower pot. There was also damage to other mailboxes and flower pots on his street.
- At 11:18 a.m., an Anthony Road resident reported that a bottle was thrown at his car the night before.
- At 11:40 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. One car was towed from the scene.
- At 11:58 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that her sons brand new bike was stolen.
- At 2:47 p.m., a caller reported that her car was hit by another car that was not in gear and rolled to hit hers in a parking lot on Main Street. The damage was very minor.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.