The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, Aug. 17
- At 8:15 p.m., an off-duty officer followed a driver that was all over the road. An on-duty officer was able to get to the scene after the driver had arrived at his home on Mount Vernon Street.
- At 11:57 p.m., a Susan Drive resident reported a suspicious vehicle across from his house. Police found that the vehicle belonged to a resident.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- At 8:03 a.m., an Angel Road resident reported that someone tried to enter his house through the screen window. An offcer investigated, but did not believe anyone tried to enter.
- At 12:07 a.m., a caller reported ID fraud.
- At 2:50 p.m., a caller reported hearing two gun shots in the area of Fairbanks Lane.
- At 2:55 p.m., a manger from Thomson Country Club walked into the police station and showed some internal organs he'd found to an officer. They were determined to be animal organs.
- At 7:29 p.m., a caller reported a road rage incident on Park Street. An officer settled the situation between both parties.
Sunday, Aug. 19
- At 11:55 a.m., a Robin Road resident reported a minivan in her neighborhood twice in the same day. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 1:31 p.m., a caller reported two males trying to break into vehicles on Main Street. Police stopped the males and a consent search was conducted.
- At 2:18 p.m., a caller reported a car accident with utility pole damage on Burroughs Road. RMLD was notified.
- At 11:45 p.m., a caller reported an unwanted guest and as a result of the call, a 44-year-old North Reading woman was held in protective custody.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.