The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:10 a.m. Friday, Michael Lena, 40, of 11 Seaford St., Wilmington was arrested on a warrant on Main Street.
At 1:34 p.m. Friday, Paul Mahoney, 44, of 3 Greenbriar Dr. Apt. #304 was arrested on a warrant and for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, suspended registration and for possession of a class B substance on Main Street.
Friday, June 8
- At 9:52 a.m., a Linwood Avenue resident reported that she was receiving threats from a man who was on his way to her residence. Officers reported to the scene and found that the argument was civil regarding property. The male gathered his property and left.
- At 3:55 p.m., a caller reported that her car was keyed while parked in the Marshalls parking lot.
- At 7:34 p.m., a Central Street resident reported that an object was thrown at his front window. A gray car with three youths in it was seen leaving the area.
- At 7:52 p.m., a Bishops Way resident reported that his window was shot at by a BB gun. An officer stopped a car he believed was involved and got the information of all the occupants, but is unsure of their involvement.
- At 9:11 p.m., a Central Street resident reported that something was shot at his window. The object hit and broke his window.
Saturday, June 9
- At 8:27 a.m., a Ridgeway Road resident reported damage to his front window.
- At 2:36 p.m., a caller reported a go-cart in the old Stop and Shop parking lot. An officer spoke with the driver of the go-cart who agreed to leave the area.
- At 9:58 p.m., a Central Street resident reported that her grandfather's house was broken into and a television is missing. Her grandfather was a retired cop and had guns in his home. Police went to the home and took the guns until the home could be secured.
Sunday, June 10
- At 12:11 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:12 a.m., a Shore Road resident reported that his snowblower was stolen the night before. Police were able to locate the snowblower and it was returned to the owner.
- At 11:54 a.m., a caller reported a brush fire possibly related to fireworks near Burroughs Road. The reported to the scene.
- At 12:22 p.m., a North Reading male was summonsed for operating with a suspended license and without a registration, failure to stop for a police officer, operating to endanger, allowing a motor vehicle to be operated without liability insurance and an MC helmet violation on Oakdale Road.
- At 1:35 p.m., a caller reported a minor motor vehicle accident on Park Street.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.