The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from last Wednesday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:25 a.m. Sunday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Prescott Street, Kimberly Wilson, 20, of 21 Milton St. was arrested for operating after suspension.
At 12:10 p.m. Sunday, Shawn Murphy, 31, of 17 Walden St., Revere was arrested at Stop and Shop on charges of larceny over $250 (Stop and Shop), larceny of $250 (REI), shoplifting (Starbucks) and on a warrant.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- At 10:21 a.m., a Main Street resident reported larceny by check.
- At 3:37 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:45 p.m., caller reported youths hitting cars with hockey sticks on General Way.
- At 10:16 p.m., a Linden Street resident reported youths throwing things at her home and pulling her Christmas decorations out of her front lawn.
- At 11:22 p.m., a Lincoln Street resident reported loud music coming from a neighbors home. Music was not playing when police arrived.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- At 6:06 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
Friday, Nov. 23
- At 2:51 p.m., an employee from Cafe Capri reported that two pieces of refrigeration equipment were taken.
- At 11:20 p.m., a caller reported a house party on Fairview Avenue. Youths scattered when officers arrived.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- At 7:26 a.m., a Linden Street resident reported that her Christmas decorations were damaged.
- At 2:24 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:36 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 4:02 p.m., a caller reported that a neighbor was blowing leaved into his yard. Police spoke to the neighbor who said he was only blowing leaves in his own backyard and that the caller may have seen leaves from another yard.
- At 9:21 p.m., a Manning Street resident reported a loud house party. Police checked the area, but did not find a house party.
- At 9:34 p.m., a Washington Street resident reported that her house was egged.
- At 11:29 p.m., a Prospect Street resident reported damage to her flower urns.
Sunday, Nov. 25
- At 11:05 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:09 p.m., a caller reported that she was threatened in her parking lot. The woman who threatened the caller said she was upset because the caller constantly drives through the lot at high speeds and parks in her assigned spot.
- At 5:25 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. No injuries were reported.
Monday, Nov. 26
- At 9:50 a.m., a resident walked into the police station to reported items stolen from his vehicle.
- At 10:50 a.m., a Linden Street resident reported youths destroying her Christmas decorations and throwing rocks at her house.
- At 12:15 p.m., a caller reported vandalism at the Parker Middle School. A porta-potty was knocked over and damaged.
- At 1:14 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Washington Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:23 p.m., a caller reported offensive graffiti on the pavement on Washington Street.
- At 4:48 p.m., a Linden Street resident reported youths damaging her lawn decorations. Several decorations were damaged and need to be replaced. Police found the youths and spoke to their parents. The youths will be charged with malicious destruction under $250.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
- At 10:40 a.m., a male walked into the police station to report a simple assault.
- At 4:32 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. The injuries were unknown.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com