The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 2 p.m. Monday, Andrew Murley, 26, of 9 Chestnut St., Beverly was arrested in Peabody for receiving stolen property.
Monday, July 9
- At 5:41 a.m., a Spruce Street resident reported that his driveway lamps were damaged overnight.
- At 5:50 a.m., a Spruce Street resident reported that his mailbox was damaged overnight. There was also damage to another mailbox on Spruce Road.
- At 7:07 a.m., a Greenmeadow Drive resident reported that his mailbox was damaged the night before and his neighbor's mailbox was damaged as well.
- At 7:25 a.m., several emergency callers reported a car accident on Main Street. One car was towed from the scene.
- At 9:04 a.m., an officer reported a car accident on Park Street. One car was towed from the scene.
- At 9:31 a.m., a James Millen Road resident reported that his mail box was damaged the night before.
- At 9:42 a.m., a Macintyre Drive resident reported mailbox damage.
- At 10:25 p.m., the reported that they received a call about kids on the roof of the . The youths fled when police arrived. A gym bag was left on the scene that identified one of the youths. Police met with the parents and youths at the police department.
- At 9:00 p.m., a caller reported that her flower pots were tipped over the night before.
- At 9:31 p.m., a caller reported that a truck was driving on Strawberry Lane trying to knock over trash barrels. They were only able to knock over one barrel. Police were unable to locate the truck.
- At 10:46 p.m., an employee from reported a past shoplifting incident. The vehicle fled toward Andover. Police found the possible suspect who said he got gas at 7 Eleven, but did not steal anything.
Tuesday, July 10
- At 6:54 a.m., the property manager of the old Stop & Shop property reported that his box truck on the property was damaged and he believes someone tried to siphon gas from the tank. Several gallons of gas were spilled and the Fire Department assisted with the clean up.
- At 2:31 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Park Street.
- At 11:17 p.m., a caller reported that a vehicle knocked down his fence and drove away.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.